top of page
F i n e A r t
How do commissions work?
A commissioned painting is a great way to collect a unique, and personalized artwork. Each commission follows a simple process:
1. We first discuss your preference for subject matter, size, and your overall vision for the piece. Begin by filling out this form!
2. I propose one or two basic digital sketches for the composition and colour scheme. Several iterations may be required.
3. Once a concept is mutually agreed upon, a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total cost is collected.
4. Painting begins. Please allow 6-8 weeks for commissioned pieces. At least one work-in-progress image will be sent for you to give any feedback on.
5. Once the painting is completed I will send final images of the piece for you to verify. Once satisfied, the remaining 50% of the payment is collected, and then your artwork is shipped/picked up. (Note: Shipping costs are calculated and added on separately. Local pickup in Calgary only).
6. Enjoy your new artwork! Thank you for your support!
bottom of page