Original landscape paintings
Whether you have a specific reference photo that you wish to see transformed into an original painting, or merely an idea that you would like to see come to life, I would be delighted to share in the creation of your customized artwork! Interested? Scroll down to see how it works!
How it Works
1. Interested in a commissioned painting? Fantastic! Start the process by filling out the Commission form in the green box below. Please keep in mind that my specialty is mountain subjects (sorry, I don't do portraits or animals), however I am certainly open to other landscapes as well!
2. I will then contact you to see your reference photo(s) (if you have any) and to discuss your vision for the painting. Before painting commences I will provide a rough sketch of the composition.
3. A non-refundable deposit equal to 50% the total payment is required before painting commences, then the other half is payed once the painting is finished. (Payment is accepted through e-transfer to email@example.com).
4. The finished painting will be wired for hanging, and the edges painted black on a 1.5" deep canvas.
5. I will contact you once the painting is finished to arrange curbside pickup (for Calgary residents), or to organize shipping (shipping costs will be charged to the client).
Canvas Dimensions (in)
Canvas Edge Depth
*Don't see the size you're looking for? No problem!
Contact me for a quote on any unique canvas sizes.