Whether you have a specific reference photo that you wish to see transformed into an original painting, or merely an idea that you would like to see come to life, I would be delighted to share in the creation of your customized artwork! Interested? Scroll down to see how it works!
Starting from a photo reference
To a digital sketch with a rough composition and colour palette
To a completed painting!
How it works
1. Start the process by filling out the green box below.
2. I will then contact you to see your reference photo(s) (if you have any) and to discuss your vision for the painting. Before painting commences I will provide a rough sketch of the composition for you to verify. (Note the digital sketch is just a starting point, to give me a picture of the overall scene and colour palette to inform my decision-making as I work). Your satisfaction is my guarantee, and I will provide updates of the work in progress for you to give feedback on. Commissions are done in acrylics.
3. A non-refundable deposit equal to 50% of the total payment is required before painting commences, then the other half is payed once the painting is finished. (Payment is accepted through e-transfer to email@example.com).
4. The finished painting will be wired for hanging, and the edges painted black on a 1.5" deep canvas.
5. I will contact you once the painting is finished to arrange curbside pickup (for Calgary residents), or to organize shipping (shipping costs will be charged to the client).
Canvas Dimensions (in)
Canvas Edge Depth
*I do LOTS of other sizes too!
Contact me for a quote on any unique canvas sizes.